Sunday 10 November 2013

Introducing Amsterdam


Amsterdam is a wonderful place to live. It has everything one could ever need: shops, restaurants, nice bars, friendly people, huge parks to stroll around in... it truly is one of the greatest capitals of the world, even though relatively small.




It is my privilege to live in this city. I go to college here, I have a nice room here, I go to concerts here and hang out with friends here. Never have I been in a place more warm, more open, more enthusiast to welcome new inhabitants. Never have I been in such an international environment and felt so much at easy.

So thank you, Amsterdam. For including me in your exclusive, yet so open, world of infinite possibilities.

PS: I know this blogpost is rather short, but it is only my first. Instead of properly introducing myself, I would like to forward everyone interested in my personal details to the "Who am I" page. From now on, I'll try to be as frequent in posting as possible. Every time something happens here in Amsterdam, I will let you know. And boy, do many things happen here.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Ik kom ook heel graag in Amsterdam. :)
    Ik volg je via bloglovin en GFC nu.

    ReplyDelete