Monday 18 November 2013

A New Look


Something not entirely lifestyle-related this time: my new jacket. In the Netherlands, winters can be particulary unpleasant, especially when you don't have a suitable winter coat. Luckily for me, there are plenty of nice shops in Amsterdam (and Utrecht, where, I must confess, I bought this piece) where they have just the thing for fashion lovers with a lower budget. 

I found this coat on the New Look shop-in-shop in the V&D, but in Amsterdam, they have their own store as well. It's located on the Buikslotermeerplein 123. For students like me, they have a discount card, which gives you 10% discount on every item in the shop (except when it's already on sale). The best part? They have wonderful stuff. Beside this coat, there were many others I wanted to take home. Too bad they weren't available in my size! So, if you're still on the hunt for a nice winter coat, I suggest you take a look at New Look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment